The following terms and conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your booking and prices. In order to protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. Your statutory rights are not affected by our terms and conditions.
- All fares are based on taxis departing from Sevenoaks or destination to Sevenoaks journey's from outside Sevenoaks may incur a small charge. If your pickup address is outside Sevenoaks then our controller may ask you pay over the phone prior your journey.
- All return journeys will incur £5 extra plus any applicable parking charge or Congestion charge or toll charge involved, it will be added to your fare.
- Extra surcharge: All Airport transfer between 1am and 5am incur a charge of £5.
Christmas and New Year Holidays DOUBLE price: Commencing 6pm on Christmas Eve to 6am 27 December and 6pm New year's Eve to 6am 2nd January.
- Our online quotation prices are standard price and without waiting charge so price may increase between 11pm and 7am also if any waiting or traffic involve.
- Cancellation charges: There is no charge if the booking is cancelled at least 1 hours for local journeys and airport or long distance journey at least 6 hours before the pick up time otherwise full charge apply there after.
- If you booked online please make sure you received a booking confirmation from us via text message or email or callback otherwise your booking will not been processed.
- For account holding customers, monthly payments are subject to a 5% account handling charge.
- In case of any claim due to Taxi not turning up, the firm will only be liable to pay the agreed amount of fare.
- If you have any complaints should be made in writing by email to email@example.com. We will try our best to resolve your complaint, however if we are unable to do so you should contact Sevenoaks District Council. Please note that all Oaks Taxis Drivers are self employed and that we act as their agent taking bookings. As such we cannot be held responsible for their personal conduct.